Mil Standard / DO Qualified Design and Development
Aeronix is an experienced provider of complete system designs that have been qualified to meet a vast variety of Military Standards.
These Standards include:
Military Qualified Product Standards
- MIL-STD-810F,G: Environmental
- MIL-STD-461E,F,G: Electromagnetic Interference
- MIL-STD-464: Electromagnetic Environmental Effects
- MIL-STD-704: Aircraft Electric Power
- MIL-STD-1275: 28V Electrical Systems in Military Vehicles
- MIL-HDBK-217: Reliable Prediction of Electronic Equipment
- MIL-HDBK-5400: Electronic Equipment Airborne
In addition to military standards Aeronix has extensie experience with designs qualified under DO-160 and the IPC standards for environemental conditions. DO-160 is the commercial Airborne equivalent of many of the MIL-STD documents as it includes environmental, RF emission, and power standards.
Posted: 2017-05-09 12:01:10