Small Unmanned Vehicle Software Defined Radio
Secure, Resilient, IP Video, Data, and Voice Wireless Networks for Unmanned Vehicle, Dismount, and Vehicle Networking
The EDL-Nano Data Link is a conduction cooled small software defined radio (SDR) designed to provide onthe-move (OTM) seamless connectivity for IP data, video, and voice. Low latency, seamless Layer 2 Ethernet connectivity facilitates plug-andplay, creation of networks of computer tablets, cameras, sensors. The capability for direct USB device support is provided via industry standard USB connections and software driver support. Aeronix end-to-end SDR technology enables unprecedented Cyber security and network encryption capabilities not available in non-SDR radio solutions. Models are available for RF spectrum in the L and S bands. Custom RF bands between 100 MHz -6 GHz are available for customer specific applications. Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, and peer-topeer MESH network topologies are supported.
The Aeronix 802.16 High Performance Digital Data Link
KEY FEATURES - PDF Product Datasheet
- 2”W x 4L” x 0.5H” (Preliminary)
- 4 ounces (Preliminary)
- Freescale MX6 Quad-core processor
- H.264 Video Compression (optional)
- CSI-2 Digital Video Input
- Software Defined Radio
- 1 Watt RF TX Output; 1Tx, 2Rx
- Conduction Cooled /Industrial Temperature
- Modular RF 1.8 — 2.5 GHz, C-Band Planned
- I/O: Ethernet x 2, USB , Serial x 2
- Point-to-Multipoint and MESH Network topologies supported
- AES Encryption with 128 bit key (International); 256 bit key available (no latency)
- Doppler correction for ground-to-air and air-to-air operation.
- ACM at BPSK, QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, PSK8, and PSK16
- PMP and Mesh Waveforms
- Long Range Air/Ground Mode: GMSK
- QoS built into waveform.
- SCA Compatible architecture.
- Waveform supports distances to 250 miles.
Download the EDL-Nano Whitepaper