Compensation and Benefits
Promoting Employee Security, Growth And Work/Life Balance
We offer highly competitive salaries to our employees, in addition to the outstanding benefits outlined below.
- Company pays 100% of premium for full time employees and their legal dependents, 50% of premium for qualifying part-time employees & their legal dependents.
- Company pays 100% of premium for 3-times annual base salary for full time employees (subject to plan qualifications.)
Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Available to full time and qualifying part time personnel
- Premiums paid by employee
- 2 weeks/year – Less than 5 years related experience
- 3 weeks/year – 5 or more years related experience
- 4 weeks/year – 20 years related experience or 5 years with Aeronix and 15 yrs related experience.
- 11 paid holidays per year for full time employees.
Sick Leave/Personal Business
- Full time employees accrue sick/personal time on a monthly basis for an annual total of 66 hours.
- Full time and part time employees may voluntarily contribute up to 10% of their salary, within IRS limits.
- The company will match 50% of the employees’ contributions.
- Vesting is immediate.
- The company also contributes 10% of part-time and full-time employees’ salary.
- Vesting is 100% after 1 year of continuous service with Aeronix.
- Currently the 401K and pension plans are with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and are administered by the Ingham Group.
- Tuition assistance is available to full time employees. Some restrictions apply.
Equity Sharing Plan
- Aeronix offers shares of Class-A Common Stock to full time and part time employees annually. Shares may be allocated based on merit, or may be purchased by employees (subject to some restrictions.)
- Company-sponsored activities and events
- Charitable donation matching (subject to some restrictions)
To learn more about how you can become a member of the Aeronix Team, click here to browse current job listings.